Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "Freya Beauty" Ltd., Varna, 8th Primorski Polk Blvd., 4th floor, office 8, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and customers, called below USERS, on the e-shop https://freyabeauty.shop/, hereinafter referred to as "E-SHOP".
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: "Freya Beauty" Ltd.
2. Headquarters and address of management Varna, 8th Primorski Polk Blvd. 60, 4th floor, office 8
3. Address for exercising the activity Varna, 8th Primorski Polk Blvd., 4th floor, office 8
4. How to get in touch with us: Varna, 60 8th Primorski Polk Blvd., 4th floor, office 8, email@example.com, mobile phone +359 877 962 456
5. Entry in public registers: Company ID: 201692337
6. Certificate number for personal data controller № …………………… ..
7. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
8. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG ……………… ..
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. The e-shop is available at the Internet address https://freyabeauty.shop/, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create a profile for viewing the E-SHOP and use the additional services to provide information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with E-SHOP through the interface of the page of E-SHOP, available on the Internet; 3. To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP;
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the E-SHOP, according to the payment methods maintained by the E-SHOP.
5. To receive information about new goods offered by the E-SHOP; 6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law mainly through the interface of the E-SHOP page on the Internet;
8. To exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance for the goods offered by the Supplier, for which the right of withdrawal from the contract is applicable;
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The users conclude a contract for purchase and sale of the goods offered by the E-SHOP through the interface of the Provider, accessible on its website or other means of communication at a distance.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Provider remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions, determined on the E-SHOP and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of the E-SHOP on the Internet. (4) The Provider delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and under the conditions determined by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and according to the present general conditions. (5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User during registration, if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, by registration electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in his data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept" or "Registration", the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally. (4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is also sent. The User confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Provider. After the confirmation, an account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between him and the Provider.
(5) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change. (6) In order to use the full functionality of the e-shop of the Provider, the User is obliged to register on the site of the e-shop. The Provider is not responsible if due to lack of registration the User could not use the full functionality of the e-shop, including in terms of exercising rights under the contract, the ability to claim a lower price and other similar functions.
(7) These general terms and conditions may be accepted by the Users without registration in the E-SHOP through an explicit statement of intent, including through the site of the E-SHOP.
Art. 8. (1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main contact e-mail address, the Provider shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request is sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the User. (3) The change of the Main contact e-mail address is made after confirmation by the User, expressed by a reference contained in the request for confirmation, sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User.
(4) The Provider informs the User about the made change, by e-mail, sent to the Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User before making the change under para. 2.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(6) The Provider may require from the User the use of the Main contact e-mail address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Art. 9. (1) The users mainly use the interface of the Provider's page in order to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Provider in the E-SHOP. (2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions, available on the site of the E-SHOP. (4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The provider shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the input of information, before the statement for concluding the contract is made. (6) This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider or the acceptance of the general conditions in another explicit way, including through a statement on the website of the Provider. The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means. (8) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have an opportunity for access to them. (9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible in case the data indicated by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
Art. 10. (1) The users conclude the contract for purchase and sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
Performing registration in the E-SHOP and providing the necessary data, if the User has not yet registered in the E-SHOP or by ordering goods without registration;
Entering the system for placing orders in the E-SHOP by identifying with a name and password and another way of identification;
Selecting one or more of the goods offered on the E-SHOP and adding them to a list of goods for purchase; Providing data for delivery;
Choice of method and time for payment of the price.
(2) Users may enter into a contract of sale with the Provider without registration, using the relevant functionality in the interface of the e-shop.